At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School our priorities are the children and their achievements in all areas of life. We are committed to developing independent, confident and enthusiastic learners. All children are encouraged to achieve their full potential within a caring and stimulating learning environment. We recognise and value our partnership through which all staff; governors, parents and children work closely together. Open and effective communication and participation between all members of our school community ensures this is successful.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure environment within which individuals are acknowledged and valued.
- Create an ethos in which learning is an enjoyable experience within which all achievements are celebrated.
- Meet the individual needs of all members of our school.
We will do all we can to ensure that when a child leaves Pudsey Bolton Royd they will be able to:
- Read fluently.
- Communicate clearly in speech and writing.
- Use numerical skills accurately.
- Work independently and confidently using information acquired from various sources.
- Understand and respect other people’s views and values.
- Work co-operatively with a sensitive regard to other people.
- Have a positive attitude towards learning.
- Stay happy, healthy and safe making informed and positive choices.
- Achieve and reach their potential.