Our areas of learning are carefully planned to ensure all children have access to a rich and varied curriculum. We lay the foundations for the development of early mathematical and literacy skills which prepare children for the next stage of their education. We especially enjoy exploring the outdoors in all weathers because after all, bad weather always looks worse through a window!
“Play is the highest form of research.” – Albert Einstein
The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) document sets the statutory standards for learning and development across the EYFS.
Development Matters is a supporting document for the Statutory Framework for EYFS, please click on the link below –
The ‘What to Expect When’ document gives you guidance as a parent on your child’s development and learning.
Pudsey Bolton Royd Early Years Planning
Early Years Long Term Planning
Early Years Medium Term Planning
- Nursery Autumn 1 Curriculum
- Nursery Autumn 2 Curriculum
- Nursery Spring 1 Curriculum
- Nursery Spring 2 Curriculum
- Nursery Summer 1 Curriculum
- Nursery Summer 2 Curriculum
- Reception Autumn 1 Curriculum
- Reception Autumn 2 Curriculum
- Reception Spring 1 Curriculum
- Reception Spring 2 Curriculum
- Reception Summer 1 Curriculum
- Reception Summer 2 Curriculum