Our school is two-form entry with an average class size of 30 children. In addition, our Nursery offers 102 places to children aged 3 and 4. The school is organised around three Key Stages:
Nursery and Reception
Key Stage 1
Years 1 and 2
Key Stage 2
Years 3, 4, 5 and 6
The school follows the LA Admission Policy regarding children entering full-time education. This entitles each child a full-time place in Reception at the start of the school year in which they attain five years of age. Applications for places in Reception must be made directly to the authority where you pay your council tax (e.g. Leeds or Bradford). Contact details below:
The Admissions Team
PO Box 837
Tel: 0113 222 4414
- Leeds City Council Admissions
- Leeds City Council School Appeals Timetable 2018
Tel: 01274 385967
Information is issued to parents/carers of nursery-aged children about applying for places at our school and other local authority schools. We welcome you and your child to visit the school prior to making your choice.
Applications for Nursery places can be made directly to the school office. The Ten Year Childcare Strategy states that all 3 and 4 year olds have an entitlement to 15 hours free childcare provision a week. Children are admitted to Nursery in the half term after their third birthday providing there are places available.
Appointments and further information can be obtained by contacting the School Office on 0113 3862560 option 2.
Leeds City Council is holding a consultation on changes to the Admissions Policy for Schools in Leeds. The main change is to set catchment areas for community and voluntary controlled Leeds schools.
We welcome all your views and encourage you to respond by the deadline of 7th December 2018. To find out more about the consultation and how to respond please go to:
- In year Common Preference Form (ICPF)
- Applying for secondary school 2018
- Frequently asked questions for applying for secondary school
- Leeds Admission Policy Reception 2019
- Online application form Primary intake
- The Leeds Local Authority Fair Access Protocol for Children and Young People
- Schools admissions appeals code
- Appeals guide for parents