At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School we are very proud to have our own school colour which is Royal Blue. We keep a range of sizes in school, of sweatshirts, polo shirts, and fleece outdoor jackets, which carry the Pudsey Bolton Royd emblem.
Children require the following uniform:
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt/Cardigan with school badge
- White Polo Shirt or shirt – school badge optional
- Grey school trousers
- Grey Skirt or Pinafore Dress
- Outdoor Fleece Jacket with school badge – optional
- Blue Gingham Dress for summertime – optional
- From September 2016 children must wear predominately black shoes or trainers
For children wishing to wear a shalwar kameez or hijab we would ask that this is also made from plain Royal Blue material, similar in colour to our school sweatshirt.
The PE Kit consists of:
- A plain white round necked T-shirt
- Royal Blue shorts or Royal Blue jogging pants
- Suitable footwear i.e. pumps or training shoes (for Health & Safety reasons, shoes must not be worn)
An order form is issued for the Badged Uniform items and PE shorts/jogging pants, during the Summer Term, in preparation for the new school year but we also keep a small stock of these items which are available from the school office in cases of emergency.
Children with pierced ears should wear only stud earrings. Necklaces and bracelets should be worn only if they are of religious significance; however they must be removed for PE for Health and Safety reasons.
The wearing of any type of jewellery can be dangerous for your child as it may catch on apparatus or school equipment. Your co-operation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.