At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School we are very proud to have our own school colour which is Royal Blue. We keep a range of sizes in school, of sweatshirts, polo shirts, and fleece outdoor jackets, which carry the Pudsey Bolton Royd emblem.
Children require the following uniform:
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school badge
- White polo shirt or shirt – school badge optional
- Grey school trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Outdoor fleece jacket with school badge – optional
- Blue gingham dress for summertime – optional
- Children must wear predominately black shoes or trainers
For children wishing to wear a shalwar kameez or hijab we would ask that this is also made from plain royal blue material, similar in colour to our school sweatshirt.
Children with pierced ears should wear only stud earrings. Necklaces and bracelets should be worn only if they are of religious significance; however they must be removed for PE for Health and Safety reasons.
The PE Kit consists of:
- A plain white round necked T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts or royal blue jogging pants / black leggings
- Suitable footwear i.e. pumps or training shoes (for Health & Safety reasons, shoes must not be worn)
- For Health and Safety reasons earrings and all jewellery must be removed for PE, Forest Schools and swimming lessons
We keep a small stock of the school badged uniform items and PE kit items. All items must be purchased via ParentPay (see link below).
Children need to remove all jewellery and wear old clothes/wellies/waterproofs depending on the weather.