Access to the Internet is a necessary tool for all staff and students irrespective of gender, race, religion, culture or ability. It is an entitlement for students who show a responsible and mature approach with the intention to gain useful or entertaining resource.
The purpose of internet access in school is to raise educational standards, to support the professional work of the staff and to enhance the schools management information and business administration system. Access to the internet is a necessary tool for all staff and children.
As part of our role in educating children how to stay safe all children in school regularly look at ways of ensuring that they understand the risks of using the internet and how to keep themselves safe.
- D side drug awareness & internet safety 2017-2018
- How to use android parental controls
- Instagram parents guide
- Kik messenger parents guide
- Omegle parents guide
- OoVoo guide for parents
- Playstation 4 parental controls
- Parents and Carers check list
- Xbox 360 parental controls
- IPhone / IPad parental controls
- Whatsapp guide
- Xbox One security and family features
- You Now parents guide
- You Tube parents guide
- Common sense media
- Safer Internet
- Share Aware
- Think U Know
Please refer to the Internet Access Policy.