At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School we are committed to the safety and well-being of all children in our care. Through a safe recruitment policy and safeguarding procedures, staff and governor training, we ensure that children are safe, happy and healthy.
Within school we are fully aware of our roles and responsibilities with regard to safeguarding our children, should you have any concerns with regard to safeguarding issues please contact the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or Family Support Manager.
In addition, school has appointed two Child Protection designated members of staff, namely Mrs Morton and Mrs Smithies who have attended up to date Child Protection training and are your first point of contact with any issues or concerns.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Parking outside school – Police letter
- E-Safety tips for Nursery and Reception
- E-Safety tips for Year 1 to Year 6
- School Notification Leeds Protocol
- School Notification Letter 04.05.16
- Inappropriate games letter 17.05.16
- School safeguarding responsibilities
- Parent pamphlet Prevent strategy
- CEOP Reporting
- Leeds Safeguarding Children Board
- Keeping Children Safe in Education