At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all the children in our care. We are fully aware of our roles and responsibilities with regard to safeguarding children. Through a safer recruitment policy, established safeguarding procedures and regular staff and governor training, we ensure that the children attending our school are kept safe, happy and healthy.
We all have a duty to safeguard children, so if you have any concerns about the safety or well-being of a child at Bolton Royd, please contact the Headteacher, Family Support Manager or Designated Safeguarding Deputies:
Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mr K Buck (Headteacher) supported by Mrs C Morton (Family Support Manager)
Designated Safeguarding Deputies: Mr P Kilner (Assistant Headteacher), Mrs K Walsh (Assistant Headteacher), Mrs I Sharp (Nursery Teacher)
Pudsey Bolton Royd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are concerned for the safety or welfare of a child in the wider community, you should contact Leeds Social Care on 0113 222 4403 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm) or Bradford Social Care 01274 435600 (8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday).
If you think a child is in immediate danger, you should call the police.
As recommended by DFE, the link below provides parents with Digital advice, activities, online safety advice and ideas for parents and families.
- Snapchat – A Parents’ Guide
- Gaming – What’s appropriate for your child– A Parents’ Guide
- Keeping under fives safe online
- Safeguarding at PBR
- LCC Children Missing Education Guidance
- Parking outside school – Police letter
- E-Safety tips for Nursery and Reception
- E-Safety tips for Year 1 to Year 6
- School Notification Leeds Protocol
- School safeguarding responsibilities
- Parent pamphlet Prevent strategy
- CEOP Reporting
- Leeds Safeguarding Children Board
- Keeping Children Safe in Education