At Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all the children in our care. We are fully aware of our roles and responsibilities with regard to safeguarding children. Through a safer recruitment policy, established safeguarding procedures and regular staff and governor training, we ensure that the children attending our school are kept safe, happy and healthy.
We all have a duty to safeguard children, so if you have any concerns about the safety or well-being of a child at Bolton Royd, please contact the Headteacher, Family Support Manager or Designated Safeguarding Deputies:
Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mr K Buck (Headteacher) supported by Mrs C Morton (Family Support Manager)
Designated Safeguarding Deputies: Mr P Kilner (Assistant Headteacher), Mrs K Walsh (Assistant Headteacher), Mrs I Sharp (Nursery Teacher)
Pudsey Bolton Royd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are concerned for the safety or welfare of a child in the wider community, you should contact Leeds Social Care on 0113 222 4403 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm) or Bradford Social Care 01274 435600 (8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday).
If you think a child is in immediate danger, you should call the police.
- Safeguarding Memo 11/7/2019
- Safeguarding newsletter 1 – Autumn 2018
- Snapchat – A Parents’ Guide
- Gaming – What’s appropriate for your child– A Parents’ Guide
- MindMate Bulletin October 2018
- Keeping under fives safe online
- Safeguarding at PBR
- LCC Children Missing Education Guidance
- Parking outside school – Police letter
- E-Safety tips for Nursery and Reception
- E-Safety tips for Year 1 to Year 6
- School Notification Leeds Protocol
- School Notification Letter 04.05.16
- Inappropriate games letter 17.05.16
- School safeguarding responsibilities
- Parent pamphlet Prevent strategy
- CEOP Reporting
- Leeds Safeguarding Children Board
- Keeping Children Safe in Education