School uniform (including all items with the school logo on) must be ordered through ParentPay. The School office can advise with this – they also keep a small stock of branded items so that you can check sizes etc prior to ordering. Other than the school sweatshirt/cardigan, all other items of school uniform are widely available from ‘high street’ retailers, in order to help keep costs down for families.
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with School badge – required
- White polo shirt or shirt – School badge optional
- Grey school trousers or
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Blue, gingham dress for summertime – optional
- For children wishing to wear a shalwar kameez or hijab, we ask that this is also made from plain royal blue material, similar in colour to our School sweatshirt
- We will accept generic items (instead of branded or school-badged ones) for any items, with the exception of the School sweatshirt/cardigan.
- A plain, white, round-necked T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts or royal blue jogging pants / black leggings or skins
- Suitable footwear i.e. pumps or training shoes (for Health & Safety reasons, shoes must not be worn). Educational gymnastics lessons in the Hall are not suitable for trainers – pumps or bare feet only for these
For Health and Safety reasons, earrings and all jewellery must be removed for PE, Forest Schools and swimming lessons.
Pupils should bring a one-piece swimming costume and towel in a waterproof bag for their swimming lesson. For Health and Safety reasons, earrings and all jewellery must be removed for PE, Forest Schools and swimming lessons.
For Forest School lessons, where children will be working outside in all weathers, we encourage children to wear old clothes that are okay to get dirty, and waterproof footwear (ideally wellington boots). They should bring their School uniform to change into for the remainder of that day’s lessons. For Health and Safety reasons, earrings and all jewellery must be removed for PE, Forest Schools and swimming lessons.