Bolton Royd Stories
We like to keep our School community up-to-date with the special things that happen at Pudsey Bolton Royd. You can read our latest Bolton Royd Stories below:
Reading at Home Advice6 Feb 23
Leeds Library Service have produced a leaflet to help parents support their children with Reading at home.
Choir Sang Christmas Songs at Local Care Home16 Dec 22
Our Key Stage 2 Choir, led by Mrs. Boyd, sang some festive songs at a local care home just in time for the Christmas break which made everyone feel very festive and cheery.
Christmas Card Competition Winner16 Dec 22
There were dozens of entries to the annual Christmas card design competition that went up against entries from 9 other schools.
NHS Advice - Scarlet Fever5 Dec 22
Please follow this link to access advice from the NHS regarding Scarlet Fever signs and symptoms - Click here
Community Fridge Project24 Nov 22
Community Fridge Project at Co-op Academy Priesthorpe One of our local secondary schools, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, are running a fantastic project called the Community Fridge whereby members of our community are able to take whatever food them need or leave whatever food they can.
Free Money Advice for Parents14 Nov 22
The Money Information Centre in Leeds is offering free, confidential and impartial money advice covering: Benefits and Universal...
- 5th Coronation Celebrations
- 5th Care Home Residents Visit for Afternoon Tea
- 5th Tree Planted to Mark the Coronation
- 4th Year 5 Active Leaders
- 31st Key Stage 2 Times Tables Rockstars Competition
- 31st Easter Egg Competition
- 17th Red Nose Day for Comic Relief 2023
- 10th Wellbeing Week
- 16th Choir Sang Christmas Songs at Local Care Home
- 16th Christmas Card Competition Winner
- 5th NHS Advice - Scarlet Fever